LIMITED EDITION WHITE VINYL
The multi-media project Kraftwerk was started in Düsseldorf, Germany 1970 by Ralf Hütter and Florian Schneider. They set up their electronic Kling Klang Studio where they conceived and produced all Kraftwerk albums.
Kraftwerk created the soundtrack for the digital age of the 21st century. AUTOBAHN 1974, RADIO-ACTIVITY 1975, TRANS EUROPE EXPRESS 1977, THE MAN-MACHINE 1978, COMPUTER WORLD 1981, TECHNO POP 1986, THE MIX 1991, TOUR DE FRANCE 2003.
Their compositions, using innovative techniques, electronic sounds and synthetic voices combined with computerised rhythms, had a major musical influence on Electro, Hip Hop, Techno and Synth-Pop.
KRAFTWERK - THE MIX (COLOURED VINYL)
- The Robots (Die Roboter)
- Computer Love (Computerliebe)
- Pocket Calculator (Taschenrechner)
- Dentaku (Japanese: Calculator)
- Radioactivity (Radioaktivität)
- Trans-Europe Express (Trans Europa Express)
- Metal on Metal (Metall auf Metall)
- Home Computer (Heimcomputer)
- Music Non Stop (Musik Non-Stop)